blank'/> muhilneel: Altered book

Monday, September 28, 2015

Altered book

Here is my try to alter a book.
I started by creating a small window in the book. Then I painted the pages with watercolors.


I thought of making a page about bees. So, I used the cardboard from cereal boxes to make honey bee, honey comb and flowers. I used some old papers too to make flowers.


I had tried some simple doodling too.

Finally, I added the quote " Hope is the only Bee that makes honey without flowers ".


Linking this to

LESSology Challenge #51: It's reading time!

Altered Eclectics: September Challenge - ANYTHING GOES MIXED MEDIA/ALTERED ART 

6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Awwww....too cute! Love it:) Especially the cut out.....looks fabulous:) Thanks so much for joining in with us this month!!

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

@ Lizzy Hill

Thank you so much Lizzy...

Lisa Winnard said...

Lovely. And fab recycling too!!
Thanks for playing along at Altered Eclectics.
Lisa, AEDT xxx

Mitra Pratt said...

this is BEE-u-tiful! Sorry to be punny! ;-) Really love that quote! Huge hugs for playing along with us at LESSology!

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

@ Lisa Winnard

Thank You !

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

@ Mitra Pratt

Thank you so much Mitra....Loved your beautiful comment...

Post a Comment