blank'/> muhilneel: Altered book decor

Friday, October 2, 2015

Altered book decor

Here is one more altered book.  I have altered an old event catalog from a community center. 
I started with folding the pages of the book. Then I colored them.Finally, I added some paper flowers, fabric flowers, pistachio shells for decorating.

 

For the cover, I attached  the cardboard from the cereal box and covered it. Then again, I used the cardboard strips to decorate the cover. Made a small flower out of crepe paper and  the leaves, again from the waste cardboard.

Done ! Here is the outcome.



Linking this to


LESSology Challenge #51: It's reading time!
 
 

4 comments:

Sindhu said...

Very nice..Love the shape obtained after folding...

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

Thank you Sindhu...

Mitralee said...

This is super cool! love the folding and the geometric shapes! Great upcycle! Thanks for playing along with us at LESSology! Hugs!

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

@ Mitra Pratt

Thank you so much.

Post a Comment