blank'/> muhilneel: Handmade Mini Book

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Handmade Mini Book

This is a handmade mini book inspired by Suman Pandit's Debris Journal




I like the kids television series Tinga Tinga tales. So, I thought of using few characters from the series for the book cover. I chose the Elephant for the front cover and the Tortoise for the back cover.


I covered the brown cardboard with white sheets. Then, I chose few of my li'l one's favorite rhymes, wrote them and drew the pictures too. The page edges were wrapped using aluminum foil.









Linking this to

LESSology Challenge #56: Hand-lettered Love

6 comments:

yyam said...

This is super cute! And fun too!

Thank you for joining us at LESSology!

இமா க்றிஸ் said...

What a lovely idea! Kids will love this for sure.

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

@Yyam

Thank you !

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

@Imma
Thank you dear...

Lisa said...

Wow... what a treasure this will be.. just awesome! Thanks for playing along at Lessology!

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

@ Lisa
Thank you !

Post a Comment