blank'/> muhilneel: Spring Green

Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring Green

A simple recycled project with Spring Elements to welcome the Spring.


Here, I have recycled a loaf cake box from a bakery. I cleaned the cake container and then covered it with tissue paper and added few coats of gesso to make the box sturdy.
 
 Then I painted the box with few patches of blue. I coloured a paper doily green and added it to the box.  I made a flower with cupcake liners and painted it with acrylic colors. The leaves, grass, butterfly were all made with waste cardboard from cereal box. 


And finally, I added the hand written sentiment

                                     " Welcome Spring "

Linking this to

Beyond Grey Challenges : BGC#67 - Spring Green with spring elements!


KRAFTZONE : CHALLENGE #14 -ALTERED ART 

2 comments:

zub momi said...

Fabulous project!!! Your handmade flower is amazing !!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at BGC :)

Aneta said...

Great idea! And I like your handmade flower!
Thank you for plaiyng with us at BGC!

Post a Comment