blank'/> muhilneel: Stationary organizer

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Stationary organizer

A Stationary Organizer made by recycling the tetra packs. I followed the tutorial video from Youtube.

Recycled organizer made with juice / milk box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2nnfn3_9eY

Then, I added an empty plastic tape roll on the top for storing the paper clips and pins.

I decorated the organizer with some handmade flowers and added a few handwritten quotes.

The handmade flowers were made of paper. I followed  Dr.S.V.Sonia's Flat folding heart punch flower tutorial .










Linking this to

LESSology Challenge #56: Hand-lettered Love 

Celebrating 5 Million Page views by Dr.S.V.Sonia


6 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

wow love the flowers you made and Thank you so much for linking to my tutorial
And Thank you so much for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments Doctor.

yyam said...

What a great upcycling project to get your stationery organized!

Thank you for joining us at LESSology.:)

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

@ Yyam

Thank you !

Lisa said...

What a cool project! I think I need three or more of these...lol... love it!

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

@ Lisa
Thank You !

Post a Comment