blank'/> muhilneel: Newspaper roll wall decor

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Newspaper roll wall decor

Here is my wall decor made with recycled newspapers. 

I made some newspaper rolls using old newspapers. Then I glued the newspaper rolls. I glued a cardboard to the back, so that it will be easy to hang it to the wall.


 Then I used waste cardboard to make peacock cut-out. I made some flowers with paper and attached them too.


Now, a beautiful wall decor is ready.

Here are a few closeups....




Linking this to

Beyond Grey Challenges : BGC#72 - ANYTHING GOES

4 comments:

Aneta said...

I like your idea, because I'm a huge fan of recyclling! Very nice decoration.
Thank you for playing with us at BGC this month.
A.

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

Thank you Aneta...

PJ said...

Nice upcycle there !!
Thanks for playing at BGC#72 Anything goes challenge !

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

@ PJ
Thank you !

Post a Comment