blank'/> muhilneel: Pizza box Recycling - Craft with Aluminum Foil & woolen yarn

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pizza box Recycling - Craft with Aluminum Foil & woolen yarn

Recycled Pizza box with woolen yarn and Aluminum foil.

I started with a pizza box. 

I drew the design of my choice and drew it with markers. Then I glued the woolen yarn over the design. 

I covered the pizza box with Aluminum foil and smoothed it out with a felt cloth, so that the design popped out.

Finally, I colored with permanent markers.







Linking this to Create Something Catchy Challenges : August Challenges - Week #1 - The Craft Shop


I was inspired by the colors red, purple, blue and black color.

4 comments:

Riswana Fathima said...

Wow super cool technique ma'm :) the result is just gorgeous :)

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

@ Riswana Fathima

Thank you so much.

Ruchis Crafeteria said...

Very nicely recycled. Looking good. Thanks for playing along with CSCC Aug challenge- week 1. Good luck. :)

Tamizhmuhil Prakasam said...

@ Richie Crafeteria

Thank you !

Post a Comment