blank'/> muhilneel: Recycled Magazine Silhouette

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Recycled Magazine Silhouette

My first try on recycled magazine silhouette. I have used old magazine pages to create this one. 

I rolled the strips of newspapers and arranged them on the template picture.

I have chosen the picture of a Kangaroo as the template.

Here is the final look.


 



Linking this to

Create Something Catchy Challenges : CSCC #13, Anything Goes..

Recycle Re-Purpose Re-Invent Challenge Blog : Recycle Re-Purpose Re-Invent Apr1-Apr 30 

2 comments:

Nandini said...

Very creative! Thank you for joining us at CSCC.

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Tamizhmuhil, How very imaginative. I have never seen anything like this before and love that you used recycled pages to create your little kangaroo. Thank you for sharing this with us on Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent and look forward to seeing more from you.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Post a Comment